It’s that time again… Lots of Art – Rhythmfest Event!!!
Applications now available.
OPEN CALL!! Lots of Art!!
Show duration: August 9th 2014.
$50.00 Booth Fee!
Fourth Annual Charity Event
Your booth fee will be donated to the Allandale Rec center to purchase art workshops and art supplies for the rec members.
Enjoy Barrie’s Lots of Art and Rhythmfest event. This year the event is schedule for August 9th 2014. The event will showcase vendors, artists, and merchants with all their fantastic products along with music and dance, the event runs from 10am – 5pm.
- Show location is Memorial Square Barrie, Ontario (67 Dunlop St. E).
- Show time is Saturday August 9th 2014 from 10a.m. to 5p.m.
- Booth price is $50.00 per 10′x10′. Priority will be given to the first registrations received with payment. A cheque for the full amount, payable to “City of Barrie”, is required with the registration form. No booth space will be held or guaranteed without full payment. Space is limited, so please reply by August 1st. 2014.
- include with this application three photos of your recent work or email 3 photos to email@example.com
- Booths are non-refundable
- Exhibitors are required to set-up their displays on the morning of the event. Set up is to be completed by 9:30a.m.
- Exhibitors must man their display during show time and may only take down their display any time after 5:00 pm.
- Exhibitors may share their booth with one other artist.
- Exhibitors are responsible to bring their own table and 10X10 tent.
- All signs must be professional, not handwritten.
- This registration form serves as both an application and contract. Please retain a copy for your records. Receipts will be available at the show.
Application: register online at http://theedgeartgallery.ca/?page_id=2618&action=evregister&event_id=6
or you can print an application here “Click PDF” , after you print it, just fill in the application with a cheque made payable to “City of Barrie” and send it to The Edge Gallery, 32 Dunlop St. W. Barrie, Ontario, L4N 1A2.
For More Information Please Contact Jessie Fournier at 705 739 4220 ext 5067 or email: Jessi.Fournier@barrie.ca
or Kate Ramos at the Edge Gallery, 705 481 1558.
Thanks in advance to all who participate.
To unsubscribe from receiving these artist notices please click the link below.
Please pass along to any who might be interested.