OPEN CALL!! Lots of Art!!
Show duration: June 28, 29, 30, July 1 2014.
$75.00 Booth Fee!
Fourth Annual Charity Event
Your booth fee will be donated to the Allandale Rec center to purchase art workshops and art supplies for the rec members.
Enjoy Downtown Barrie’s longest standing Canada Day family weekend. This year the event is schedule for 4 days starting Saturday June 28th to Tuesday July 1st 2014. Dunlop Street is closed to traffic from Mulcaster Street to Mary Street. The Downtown will showcase vendors, artists, and merchants with all their fantastic products during the Street Market, the event runs from 10am – 7pm. Til 10:00 pm July 1st. There will also be a Family & Kids Zone with activities for all ages including a Petting Zoo, Face Painting, and a Midway. Interactive Street Level Entertainment throughout Dunlop Street, along with Restaurant Street Patios along the event area. Make this year’s extra long weekend fun and enjoyable in Downtown Barrie!
- Show location is Dunlop St. W (between Bayfield St. and Maple Ave.) in Barrie.
- Show time is Saturday June 28th to Tuesday July 1st 2014.
- Booth price is $75.00 per 10 x 10. Priority will be given to the first registrations received with payment. A cheque for the full amount, payable to “City of Barrie”, is required with the registration form. No booth space will be held or guaranteed without full payment. Space is limited, so please reply by June 1st, 2014.
- include with this application three photos of your recent work or email 3 photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booths are non-refundable
- Exhibitors are required to set-up their displays on the morning of the event. Set up is between 6:00 am to 9:00 a.m. All vehicles must be removed from the street by 9:00 a.m. Set up is to be completed by 9:30a.m.
- On Saturday June 28th, Sunday June 29th & Monday June 30th, 2014, exhibitors must remain open until a minimum of 7:00 p.m.
- On Tuesday July 1st, 2014, exhibitors must remain open until a minimum of 10:00 p.m. Exhibitors may share their booth with one other artist.
- Exhibitors are responsible to bring their own table and 10X10 tent.
- All signs must be professional, not handwritten.
- Overnight security is not provided. You are encouraged to pack up and remove all merchandise and equipment from your location at the end of each day. Any loss, theft, or damage resulting from failure to do so is not the responsibility of the City of Barrie.
- This registration form serves as both an application and contract. Please retain a copy for your records. Receipts will be available at the show.
Application: register online at http://theedgeartgallery.ca/?page_id=2618&action=evregister&event_id=5
or you can print an application here “Click PDF” , after you print it, just fill in the application with a cheque made payable to “City of Barrie” and send it to The Edge Gallery, 32 Dunlop St. W. Barrie, Ontario, L4N 1A2.
For More Information Please Contact Jessie Fournier at 705 739 4220 ext 5067 or email: email@example.com
or Kate Ramos at the Edge Gallery, 705 481 1558.
Thanks in advance to all who participate.